PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

bent1

Lifer
Jan 9, 2015
WV
Doug, I’ve enjoyed your ebay listings as well, especially the Kaywoodie pipes. About 1/2 of my collection is Kaywoodies, north of 150, al 4-hole stingers & push stem pipes. Do you offer consignment services?

VAlitchka

Lurker
Aug 17, 2021
Doug, I’ve enjoyed your ebay listings as well, especially the Kaywoodie pipes. About 1/2 of my collection is Kaywoodies, north of 150, al 4-hole stingers & push stem pipes. Do you offer consignment services?
I do offer consignment service. I can PM you info about details if you want. thanks!

Reactions: AroEnglish

pappymac

Lifer
Feb 26, 2015
Of course, that depends on the desired result. Shooting a "full" negative could add some flexibility with duping for VFX purposes.
Sadly I didn't learn that much about shooting mopic film. When I started as a military photojournalist in 1975, we were at the beginning of the switch from film to video. The first video I shot was using a small reel-to-reel b/w recorder.

I did shoot some film using one of the old 16mm Bell & Howell 70D film camera. I later found one at a flea market for real cheap so I bought it to add to my old camera collection. It's the same green color as the one I used in the 70s and still had the military serial number plate on it.

I later cross trained in video and even attended the NPPA News Video Workshop they used to hold at the University of Oklahoma.