Who is DK on Tobaccoreviews.com Because He is a Genius.

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

nukesimi

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 25, 2016
I am saddened that I can no longer search for DK reviews. He's my favorite on the site. It would be nice to add an Emeritus Account to my favorite reviewers, however that does not appear to be an available option. The site says they can reactivate accounts if the user reregisters. For the sake of all pipe smokers, someone should force him to perform this duty. By gun point if necessary. :cry:

logs

Lifer
Apr 28, 2019
I am saddened that I can no longer search for DK reviews. He's my favorite on the site. It would be nice to add an Emeritus Account to my favorite reviewers, however that does not appear to be an available option. The site says they can reactivate accounts if the user reregisters. For the sake of all pipe smokers, someone should force him to perform this duty. By gun point if necessary. :cry:

It's mainly a search problem with the way tobaccoreviews deals with emeritus accounts. The reviews can no longer be linked to each other and can't be searched directly. There are a lot of great reviews that have lost their context because they're no longer linked to a name. They're all still there but now buried in anonymity. All the interesting comments by blender Bob Runowski about his own blends are an example.

jravenwood

Can't Leave
Apr 23, 2017
Too bad about DK. He was a great reviewer. I also look for gentleman zombie, stevie b and steel cowboy
It is too bad, he was the best no question. He was the top reviewer on a lot of blends . You can still pick out his reviews though if you know them! Gent zombie , Stevie b and cowboy will carry it forward for me from here too.

logs

Lifer
Apr 28, 2019
Some of his reviews are suspect. He's been caught plagiarizing in the past.

My problem is he writes reviews like an over-enthusiastic twitter girl, brimming with superlatives, exclamation points, and silly stories. Whether he plagiarizes or not I wouldn't know, but if he does, he needs to have some dignity in his thievery and at least grab content from reviewers who know how to write like an adult.

Dec 6, 2019
AL/GA
My problem is he writes reviews like an over-enthusiastic twitter girl, brimming with superlatives, exclamation points, and silly stories. Whether he plagiarizes or not I wouldn't know, but if he does, he needs to have some dignity in his thievery and at least grab content from reviewers who know how to write like an adult.

logs, how do you really feel? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: BROBS and rushx9