PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jojoc

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 10, 2019
I’m here, it’s hard for an Old Senile to get used to this new thing, seems very impersonal, sorry that’s my take, hate the color too.
Agree with you on the color. Not a fan. However, I was actually surprised at how little it did change. Biggest change I feel, is it seems like everything is more spread out. Although sometimes I had a hard time reading the small print of the old site, I did like the compact feel of it. Seems like there are a lot lest posts per page now.

kcghost

Lifer
May 6, 2011
Olathe, Kansas
Georged is not enthusiastic about the new change. He says it will not fill up his 22" screen. I keep encouraging him to return but so far no luck.

Reactions: jpmcwjr

agnosticpipe

Lifer
Nov 3, 2013
In the sticks in Mississippi
Maybe we don't recognize the names of some. With the change everyones username reverted to their original username. For the last few years I've been known as Orley, but now I'm back to agnosticpipe. I really don't mind because honestly the pipe knows nothing, and I'm not sure that I know much either.nana

Reactions: hawky454 and Bengel

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
I
Maybe we don't recognize the names of some. With the change everyones username reverted to their original username. For the last few years I've been known as Orley, but now I'm back to agnosticpipe. I really don't mind because honestly the pipe knows nothing, and I'm not sure that I know much either.nana
I Remembered who you were. I'm a big fan of your username.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
We hear less from various members, but I feel like only a few actually dropped out of view, and it seems like we have as many or more newcomers than before. And a few have popped up after being gone for many moons. I'm surprised I have acclimated as well as I have. I guess I can't resist the readership.

shanez

Lifer
Jul 10, 2018
Las Vegas
I know of only 2 so far that dropped out specifically because of the change although I haven't seen Npod post in awhile but he did just get married if I remember correctly. That might have something to do with it.

It would be nice to see Anthony Rosenthal and Carolina Churchwarden posting again.

redglow

Lifer
Jan 7, 2019
Michigan
What ever happened to Sherm Natman? Just curious. He used to come up with some good posts.

He and tuff tony dropped off at the same time. I thought they may be one in the same just for that reason alone. No offense of course.

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Anthony PM'ed me once right after the change after I asked him about what he uses on stems I think. He mentioned getting back into video games.

Ashdigger said he was leaving for awhile after the Update.

Georged doesn't like the new format and is busy yelling at clouds I think.

That's all off the top of my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.