PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

f4phantomdriver

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 23, 2019
Also sadly my problem to change completely from cigarettes to pipe...
Although after smoking a pipe cigarette taste like gasoline....
I probably need some pipe tabacco which gives me a harder nic hit so I can reduce cigarettes even more.
Pegasus, Winchester and Big N' Burley will give you more than enough nicotine!

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
Since I have become fond of whiskey or Scotch, more seriously, I do combine it with certain tobaccos. But with meals, I want to say, at lunch, afterwards, usually mild tobacco, virginias. English blends or latakia bombs, but at night, I don't care what I was having for dinner before.

Reactions: wernerat

wernerat

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 10, 2023
I
After barbeque or chili con carne: Mac Baren HH Bold Kentuckit isb super tasty!
Never thought a tobacco taste and smells like a barbecue. But kentucky baccy can. And even we are masters in austria regarding barbecue sausage nothing is better then a real American barbecue! You will probably hate me but Americans don't have a lot of cuisine but nobody can beat you guys how to prepare meat , hotdogs and barbecue! And naturally burgers!
You guys perfected it :D

Although I always laugh if in an American series somebody makes pasta and it seems like a miracle :D

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
I

Never thought a tobacco taste and smells like a barbecue. But kentucky baccy can. And even we are masters in Austria regarding barbecue sausage but nothing is better than a real American barbecue! You will probably hate me but Americans don't have a lot of cuisine .....<< Snipped bits out >>
Whaddy mean? :) We have French, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Mexican and Tex-Mex, German, Spanish, Vietnamese, and more.

• Haha
Reactions: wernerat

autumnfog

Lifer
Jul 22, 2018
Sweden
I

Never thought a tobacco taste and smells like a barbecue. But kentucky baccy can. And even we are masters in austria regarding barbecue sausage nothing is better then a real American barbecue! You will probably hate me but Americans don't have a lot of cuisine but nobody can beat you guys how to prepare meat , hotdogs and barbecue! And naturally burgers!
You guys perfected it :D

Although I always laugh if in an American series somebody makes pasta and it seems like a miracle :D
I'm from Sweden so I couldn't take credit for American barbeque.
Austria? Love austrian/german cooking. Wienerschnitzel, schweinshaxe, knödel, sauerkraut.