Which Star Trek Character Would Prefer To Marry?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Buffalo

Can't Leave
Oct 8, 2022
Central Nebraska
Being that I was an adolescent during the STNG years, it would have to be of course, Deanna Troi.

Oddly enough, my mom sent a big box of trading cards she found cleaning out some storage bins. It was full of Marvel, Star Trek and STNG cards. I remember I had full sets of all of them. My youngest son spent a couple hours last night sorting through them. I told him he could have them, he looked at me and said "I'll take the Marvel ones, but you can keep all these weird ones!"

Kobold

Lifer
Feb 2, 2022
Maryland
Being that I was an adolescent during the STNG years, it would have to be of course, Deanna Troi.

Oddly enough, my mom sent a big box of trading cards she found cleaning out some storage bins. It was full of Marvel, Star Trek and STNG cards. I remember I had full sets of all of them. My youngest son spent a couple hours last night sorting through them. I told him he could have them, he looked at me and said "I'll take the Marvel ones, but you can keep all these weird ones!"
Some of those Marvel cards go for some loot now if they grade high.

Buffalo

Can't Leave
Oct 8, 2022
Central Nebraska
Some of those Marvel cards go for some loot now if they grade high.
Yeah, I told him that he should keep them nice, they are worth a couple hundred bucks right now. They are from 1990. He is 14, and actually pretty responsible for 14. Unlike myself, who at 14 am pretty sure I put a Kobe Bryant Chrome Series Rookie card in the spokes of my bike....

Brendan

Lifer
May 16, 2021
Cowra, New South Wales, Australia.
This one is for the ladies of the forum.

1671270744579.png

Or maybe lady, I don't know.

And I suppose, fella's too, I'm not one to judge but I'm guessing it's legal in most countries now ?

Not that there's anything wrong with that...