Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
"I am a (tobacco) leaf in the wind."

tumblr_mf6r110nau1qfe06vo1_500.gif

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
I can totally relate to grousing more these days! Kids! With noisy bikes (think dirt bikes no muffler). Get off my lawn!
Unique? Moi? So unique I have to name two, but I can, cause I am a Gemini. So, Bengal Slices and Balkan Sasieni.

mcitinner1

Lifer
Apr 5, 2014
Missouri
I think Director's Cut. I'm from German heritage and I can really relate to doing the job Hans does making my most favorite blend. Plus I've been to Germany and I love The European Old World countries.

conlejm

Lifer
Mar 22, 2014
L. J. Peretti's Thanksgiving Day for me. It's my favorite blend, and the one I look forward to acquiring (and enjoying) every year.

philobeddoe

Lifer
Oct 31, 2011
East Indiana
Defines me as a person....no. However, my wife very much associates the aroma of Margate as being "my smell". So, in a way, it defines my presence.

gsmunoz

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 30, 2016
Quiet Nights - It is in my opinion the most well balanced, delicious, satisfying tobacco I've had to date. Brilliant tobacco.
Also, the name is fitting as well. The older I get the more I appreciate silence. Too many words spoken cause contention. Just fill your bowl, light your pipe, and pretend to thing deep thoughts. That's the beauty of the briar and leaf... silence is golden.
the-joy-of-pipe-smoking-150x81.png

rfernand

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 2, 2015
Don't know if it defines me, but Westminster is my absolute favorite.

shutterbugg

Lifer
Nov 18, 2013
Which Single Blend Defines You?
My favorite blend is Dunhill DNR. That is what this thread is actually about, right? Like all the other crafty ways of posting the same thread..."What's Your Desert Island Blend", "What Blend Would You Choose Over Sex" and so on.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
Shutterbug, no, this is less about what's your favorite and more about you. In this thread, needn't have ever smoked the blend you name. This is more an aesthetic choice, an esoteric choice about how you want others to see you, a matter of general taste. Of course, you could just name your fav and end it there... that's quite telling as well ;)

jerwynn

Lifer
Dec 7, 2011
GLP's Quiet Nights... dark, moody, complex, not ostentatious, and somehow sacred every time I light it up... so spiritual. And peaceful. And quiet.

003-029-0070.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.