Which Online Retailers Deliver to Canada?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtgallet

Might Stick Around
Nov 12, 2013
Hello all, besides 4noggins I was wondering if there are any other sites that will deliver to canada.

I want to buy frog morton and a new pipe. I dont want to spend much on the pipe either. I want a straight pipe so I was thinking about picking up the brindisi pipe 139 on 4 noggins. Anyone know anything about this brand? I really dont want to go the estate route so I figured this was a good choice unless anyone has anything better in mind.

nscoyote

Might Stick Around
Oct 19, 2013
I believe Smokingpipes.com does ship to canada *they are an active sponser here so i assuem will chime in shortly to verify that* , just keep in mind your limits from Canada customs when ordering tobacco as if you are over they *CBSA* will ding you for duties and taxes.

jkenp

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 5, 2013
NW Indiana
I've heard that 4noggins is much preferred by many Canuks, eh. They can piece out your shipment when necessary.
You know you can view only new pipes on ebay, right? You can actually find some pretty decent pipes at even less than basket prices, if you work at it a bit.
I'd also suggest someone like BriarBlue or Mattia for reconditioned estate pipes. Mattia in particular offers some great lower priced pipes. If ebay scares you a bit, there's honest sellers. Google Viking Pipe Club and Briar Blue.

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
You know you can view only new pipes on ebay, right? You can actually find some pretty decent pipes at even less than basket prices, if you work at it a bit. - jkenp
Howdy jkenp, I need to correct your mis-information. eBay has many more estate, used, pre-smoked pipes offered for sale than new, unsmoked pipes. I've sold a few used pipes on eBay myself over the years, so this is first hand information. (-;
Best,

Pipestud

latbomber

Part of the Furniture Now
May 10, 2013
My big tips: Dont order pipes and tobacco in the same order, dont let tobacco orders exceed 250/300g.

timely

Jan 23, 2012
smokingpipes ships to Canada as does 4noggins. I keep orders at 200g to tops 250g.

jkenp

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 5, 2013
NW Indiana
@pipestud
Not quite sure how I misinformed the gentlemen. I didn't address quantities available. I pointed out that he could view only the new pipes offered -- be they one or a thousand.
P.S. I used to stand a stud -- Quarter Horse. Nice work if you can get it; unless it is artificial insemination. Not sure how one covers a pipe though. Have you released any videos?

timely

Jan 23, 2012
I had bought a beautiful Peterson pipe from Pipestud on Ebay, and I was very pleased with his excellent customer service. There are other sellers here that have great deals both online and Ebay, Briarblues being another good example. I have found both of these sellers very knowledgeable about pipes, and very helpful.

By clicking the options offered on Ebay you can view new pipes, or you can view estate pipes, or both.

Great option if you are looking for a certain pipe, saves sifting through many pages of all sorts of pipes.

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
@pipestud
Not quite sure how I misinformed the gentlemen. I didn't address quantities available. I pointed out that he could view only the new pipes offered -- be they one or a thousand.
P.S. I used to stand a stud -- Quarter Horse. Nice work if you can get it; unless it is artificial insemination. Not sure how one covers a pipe though. Have you released any videos? -jkenp
Howdy again jkenp,
Yes sir, I sure have. And your check's in the mail for starring in the production, which was much appreciated. :wink:
Best,
Pipestud

jkenp

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 5, 2013
NW Indiana
And your check's in the mail for starring in the production
No problem, Stud. I'm glad I could turn it into a feature instead of the short subject you could only get going.

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
LOL!
And that's why the check's a whopper, jkenp.
Now then, to slowly get this thread back on topic; I just thought of another online retailer that ships both pipes and tobaccos to Canada. It is www.iwanries.com. Not sure, but I think www.mccranies.com also ships to Canada.
Best,
Pipestud

northernneil

Lifer
Jun 1, 2013
If you are looking to buy a pipe, I would recommend SmokingPipes.com. If you are looking for Tobacco, there is no one better than Rich at 4Noggins.
Also, there is a site call Pipe2Smoke.com. He is located in Ontario, and ships pipes anywhere in the world. He also hand blends his own tobacco mixtures, but I do not think he can send tobacco mixtures to you unless you live in Ontario.
I have a lot of experience bring pipe tobacco into Canada. Feel free to send me a private message and I can give you some more details.

mtgallet

Might Stick Around
Nov 12, 2013
Awesome! Thanks for all the help. As for the pipe in specific. Does anyone have anything to say about brindisi? Or can anyone suggest a new straight briar, preferably billiard or apple for less than $50?

mtgallet

Might Stick Around
Nov 12, 2013
I noticed someone said to get the pipe shipped separately? why is this? I really want to keep costs down so this seems rather redundant if there isn't a solid reason. Can someone clarify? Also Im choosing between Brindisi and Rossi pipes any info on those brands? One better than the other?

latbomber

May 10, 2013
From my experience you are much more likely to get hit with duty on a pipe (which is a recognizable shape) than tobacco. If you get hit with duty on a pipe AND tobacco the duty costs will be worth multiple times what your order is and defeat the purpose of an online order in the first place. Tobacco on its own is much more "customs friendly" by itself if you get my drift.

hunterwold1

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 27, 2012
For best shipping prices I have found smokingpipes.com to be my go to source. I have ordered also from pipesandcigars.com but their shipping prices are higher. I have also ordered from Just for Him with no problems. The one company that will not ship to Canada is Tewksbury and Company which is frustrating because I really like Hobbit's Weed. I have only ordered once from 4noggins. Pay attention to amounts or you can get dinged.

ghost

Lifer
May 17, 2012
Just a reminder that pipesandcigars.com no longer ships to Canada. I vote for 4noggins. S+P is good too if there are certain blends that 4noggins doesn't carry that you are looking for.

cgrd

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 7, 2012
Winnipeg, MB
For those lucky enough to live a short way from the border another good option is parcel services. They're businesses set up on US border towns, and for a small fee, will accept mail for you to pick up. If you happen to stay in the US for 48+ hours, you can bring back 200gr of tobacco duty free.

Status
Not open for further replies.