PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

jewman22

Lifer
Apr 2, 2021
Ontario Canada
I don't personally know many people who smoke pipes, cigar smokers however there are quite a few of them.
A few of them use to smoke a pipe but switched to cigars exclusively. I still smoke both, Cigars multiple times a week until getting back into pipes about a year ago. Now I'm mostly back on pipes.

Reactions: rajangan

DanWil84

Lifer
Mar 8, 2021
The Netherlands (Europe)
We have a what cigars are you smoking topic. I started cigars and tried pipes, I'm now on a 80-20 split preferring pipes, I enjoy a cigar now and then. Cubans are my fix on cigars, but those are readily available to me. I do enjoy a new world cigar now and then but I enjoy the smoother cubans more.

Reactions: Latakia Dave

Ag®o

Lifer
Nov 14, 2021
Italy
I started several years ago with cigars, mostly Cuban and I have a lot of them in aging, now they will age more, because since 2017 I have become predominantly a pipe smoker.
I left the cigarettes a long time ago.

isaac

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 18, 2012
Portland, OR
Was primarily a cigar smoker until the pandemic hit. I dont go to my cigar lounge anymore and am primarily a pipe smoker now. The only time i smoke a cigar is when im visiting a friend with a nice porch, which hasnt happened in a few months.

Reactions: cosmicfolklore

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
snus or chew mainly, pipe when I can smoke, and snuff pretty regularly like when watching t.v. or movies or hanging out. Basically snus when busy or hands occupied snuff when relaxing and not doing too much.
Cigars are super rare on occasion thing. Generally they cut into the pipe time and are expensive.

That Guy

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 8, 2021
Central Florida
I used to smoke three cigars a day but that got expensive LOL switched over to Pipe smoking and pretty much only smoke cigars when I'm on the golf course now.

Reactions: anotherbob