PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tjameson

Lifer
Jun 16, 2012
Today is the day! I've been a member here for a year and now have preferred status :) First things first I would like to thank all of the awesome members here that have been more than generous, kind, and knowledgeable. My experiences with the pipe have been great this year thanks to the many things I have learned here and blends and pipes gifted by members here.

It's a great milestone having been here a year and a lot has happened. I had my first child, my wife got her masters degree, and we moved from California to Arizona. All the while I've made some great friends here and enjoyed my pipes more than ever. Thank you all!
Now where is my secret decoder ring Kevin?!?! :)

dlattim

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 27, 2012
Congratulations TJ. I hear you must be current on your monthly dues to get the decoder ring. You may need to send Lawrence a check. :nana:

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
Congratulations Tucker. It has been a pleasure having you here and reading your posts buddy!

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
The check to Lawrence is just the beginning. Kevin needs his car waxed and detailed twice a month by each preferred member (sometimes it gets clean several times a day), Ben likes his briar hand-buffed with carnuba wax. Me? I don't ask for much. Just a token gift of a tin a week. LMAO!
Congrats, TJ! Keep on posting!
-Jason

javajunkie

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 26, 2013
Wait, I thought you needed to tithe a Dunhill to get the ring?
Kudos on the milestone, sir!

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Congrats TJ.
I’m not sure I’m supposed to reveal this, but oh well...I’m not very good with secrets. You only get your ring if you can first decode the secret message below. (I’ve always thought there was a strange resemblance between Kevin and Captain Midnight.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqMkSiH0qc

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Check your PMs

SGkgVHVja2VyLCBDb25ncmF0dWxhdGlvbnMgb24geW91ciBtaWxsLi4uIHVoLi4uIG1pbGVzdG9uZS4gOkQgWW91J3ZlIGJlZW4gYSBncmVhdCBNZW1iZXIuIEhlcmUncyB3aXNoaW5nIHlvdSBhbGwgdGhlIGJlc3QsIGFmdGVyLWFsbCB5b3UndmUgcHV0IHVwIHdpdGggbWUgZm9yIGEgd2hvbGUgeWVhci4gTGF3cmVuY2U=

:puffy:

gmwolford

Lifer
Jul 26, 2012
WV, USA
Check your PMs

SGkgVHVja2VyLCBDb25ncmF0dWxhdGlvbnMgb24geW91ciBtaWxsLi4uIHVoLi4uIG1pbGVzdG9uZS4gOkQgWW91J3ZlIGJlZW4gYSBncmVhdCBNZW1iZXIuIEhlcmUncyB3aXNoaW5nIHlvdSBhbGwgdGhlIGJlc3QsIGFmdGVyLWFsbCB5b3UndmUgcHV0IHVwIHdpdGggbWUgZm9yIGEgd2hvbGUgeWVhci4gTGF3cmVuY2U
:rofl:

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Woo-hoo! :clap:

Your Official PipesMagazine.com Propeller Beanie is in the mail with the rest of the junk stuff in your

Official PipesMagazine.com Preferred Membership Packet. Be patient, smoke your pipe until it arrives.

Propellerbeanie-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.