PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

dpkrause

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 3, 2012
Just got my sample pack of Boswell tobacco in and I don't know what to start with. Any suggestions?

null-10.jpg

pipewife

Might Stick Around
Oct 12, 2012
Put them in an opaque bag, shake/mix up the baggies, then pull one out.
Oh, you'll surely hate the NBD and PP, so please send to me for proper disposal.

dpkrause

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 3, 2012
I like the select one via random choice method. I may just do that when I head out to the bar/restaurant tonight. Got to love a smoke friendly bar/restaurant: The Honest Pint

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
Northwoods is a tasty one for sure. I like Christmas Cookie with a pinch of Latakia when I am in the mood for an Aro. As Pipe Novelist has stated, it's like eating smores. Yum!

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
Harris I love Northwoods, I do a mixture when I"m working pasture I put 2/3 Northwoods 1/3 Carter Hall for the Burley and believe it or not its a damn good smoke I do this for the pouch that I fold in my coveralls , I figured with Northwoods tempering the burley it would make a fine smoke and it does, I call it Carter Woods LOL. The old cajun

dpkrause

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 3, 2012
Couldn't decide on one choice and since I had 2 pipes in the case, I chose 2 tobaccos. I went with the No Bite Delight and the Northwoods. I was not disappointed with either. Going from a local so so blend with a horrific out of the basket pipe to a Boswell's blend with a decent estate pipe has completely changed my smoking experience from delightful to amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.