PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

waznyf

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2012
Texas
Hey everyone,
I wasn't too concerned about the Penzance craze going on until I watched some videos about it on YouTube and read its reviews on tobaccoreviews.com

Now I really want some and I don't know where to go to get it. I have heard it is hard to get; is this true?
Thanks!

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
Iwan Reis gets it in on a regular basis, usually several bags every week or so, you really have to be persistent in calling every week.

mluyckx

Lifer
Dec 5, 2011
Texas
The brand is Esoterica
They make really good tobacco's. I'm not a fan of Penzance (heresy I kow ;-) ) but I do love their Dorchester and Dunbar, which are right up my preferred VA/Per alley :puffy:
For reviews of Penzance, check it out on this site here.

nabottle

Can't Leave
Apr 27, 2011
I was very skeptical about Penzance in the beginning. If everyone loves it, I probably won't. Well, I was wrong! I bought 8 oz. of it about a year ago and finally opened it up 2 months a go. It is absolutely wonderful! What a smoke!

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
OMG I almost spewed coke zero all over my laptop while watching it. That's too funny!

mluyckx

Lifer
Dec 5, 2011
Texas
Hobie: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I just laughed out loud and spilled my coffee... this was too funny !! Thanks for sharing. Really made my day

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
Makes you want to stock up on Penzance, 1792, and Stonehaven doesn't it? :wink:
I'll never be able to think of Mixture 79 without thinking about that video. :P

mattnelson23

Might Stick Around
Sep 1, 2012
I know it's been said already, but awesome video! "Don't worry, he won't really smoke Mixture 79."

Status
Not open for further replies.