PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

BSticks

Might Stick Around
Nov 22, 2019
Kellogg, MN
I've always loved revolvers, but now the simpler the better. The fact that I don't have to deal with safeties, etc is better for us old guys. Aim and pull the trigger is all I have to remember.
Thats why I love my beretta, I keep one in the chamber, safety off, but de-cocked. It's a SA/DA, so I practice both drawing and pulling the hammer, as well as the full trigger pull.

Reactions: edger

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
I knew early on as a kid that I wanted to be a smoker. Both my parents smoked cigs, and my grandpa on one side and great grandpa on the other side smoked pipes.

In 7th grade on a fishing charter boat our overweight native guide we had, chain smoked these tiny white cigarettes. It was in canada. Players? Anyhoo he smoked those so fast and often, he made it look great And they looked delicious to me. I knew after that trip, that that was what I wanted to do.

No alcohol for me, just tobacco. And lots of it.

I'm 31.

Jaylotw

Lifer
Mar 13, 2020
NE Ohio
Atta boy. My hypotheses is the more people that open carry, the more criminals that will see people carrying, thus a deterrent. While I do understand that it can make you a target, as a criminal if you see 3 people with guns within 10 feet of you, you'll probably think twice.

speaking of affectations....

Status
Not open for further replies.