PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lawdawg

Lifer
Aug 25, 2016
No Penzance? Meh.

Just kidding! That's one of the big benefits of the B&M. We gotta keep 'em going, especially considering the potential for future restrictions on online sales.

Reactions: logs

logs

Lifer
Apr 28, 2019
That's quite a stash of Esoterica. I'd have to say I'd be surprised to see that on display at a B&M. The pipe shops in my area all have Esoterica too, but it's not so brazenly displayed. In fact it's usually something you have to ask for, presumably reserved for the preferred customers.

pappymac

Lifer
Feb 26, 2015
Mayan Imports in Metairie, La.
The New Orleans Pipe Club meets there and they will occasionally give us first crack at hard to get blends. They also have a waiting list of regulars who will get called tomorrow morning

elessar

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2019
You're lucky to have such a great B&M. I have more tobacco than my local shop and I don't really have all that much. I always buy some stuff when I go in to give them the support but last time they didn't have a single English blend (which I prefer).

hsnzz

Might Stick Around
May 11, 2018
chicagopipeclub.com
A bit envious of the spread, but also thankful that i was not present with the same opportunity as you. TAD would’ve taken over - and the wife and kid would go hungry!

Status
Not open for further replies.