PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

economistandfisherman

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 11, 2018
I'm a smokingpipes.com guy, although I buy my cigars from the famous-smoke.com . I've had to deal with customer service at one point or another over the years, with many sites, and I've found that these two tend to provide the best prices, but as importantly, good solid customer service. And since smokingpipes is right down the interstate from me in SC, I get my product in only 2 days without any extra shipping fees.

aldecaker

Lifer
Feb 13, 2015
Pipes & Cigars is my preference for online. I try and support my local whenever possible, but higher prices and limited selection are quite an obstacle for that.

nukesimi

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 25, 2016
I remember P&C having the better deals but always out of stock on blends I wanted. These days SP is always out too.

redone

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 4, 2018
Nearly even split for me between Pipes and Cigars and Smoking Pipes, maybe leaning toward P&C because I love the Hearth and Home blends. 4Noggins as a back up.

rodo

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 1, 2014
Central Arkansas
I just met the proprietor of The Country Squire, JD Cole, this past fall at the Ft. Worth pipe show. Nice guy. Gave a talk on tobacco blending. Seems to know his stuff. But alas, his shop is about five hours from me. Anyone been to it? (https://www.thecountrysquireonline.com/) Otherwise it is The Pipe and Tobacco Shop in Little Rock. Good place to hang out.

Status
Not open for further replies.