PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

BarrelProof

Lifer
Mar 29, 2020
The Last Frontier
I've noticed that the last time TobaccoReviews.Com updated their "What's New" section was 4 days ago. Anyone else noticed this? Usually they update at least twice a day.

I checked on this yesterday and got the following email from them:

“Yes, Boomer, our site hasn’t had an update in a few days - what a keen observer.

We’re sorry to say that, after a run of seven years, eight months, sixteen days, three hours, forty-eight minutes, and nine seconds, @jiminks finally fell asleep.

We expect him to wake back up in a few weeks and look forward to how the ‘Rip Van Winkle Effect’ will alter his opinions on some of his favorite blends resulting in a new record breaking run, albeit providing updates to older reviews vs. solely new ones.

Respectfully indeed,

Tobacco Reviews”

So there you have it. Jim simply fell asleep. I just hope the seventeen pipes he had going when he finally dozed off didn’t set anything ablaze.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
I checked on this yesterday and got the following email from them:

“Yes, Boomer, our site hasn’t had an update in a few days - what a keen observer.

We’re sorry to say that, after a run of seven years, eight months, sixteen days, three hours, forty-eight minutes, and nine seconds, @jiminks finally fell asleep.

We expect him to wake back up in a few weeks and look forward to how the ‘Rip Van Winkle Effect’ will alter his opinions on some of his favorite blends resulting in a new record breaking run, albeit providing updates to older reviews vs. solely new ones.

Respectfully indeed,

Tobacco Reviews”

So there you have it. Jim simply fell asleep. I just hope the seventeen pipes he had going when he finally dozed off didn’t set anything ablaze.
I'll answer you when I awake up.

irishearl

Lifer
Aug 2, 2016
Kansas
Does anyone ever read any of the reviews except for Jiminks? When I first got on this forum, I tried my hand at writing reviews, but after a few blends it’s like... Jim has already said it, so what the hell am I doing?

I guess I do read some of pipestud’s posts, mostly to see if It cracks me up.
Used it more frequently years back when looking for new blends to try of various genres.