What's The Coolest Smoking Tobacco You Have Experienced?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
photoman, I think a cool smoke really depends on what pipe you are smoking out of. I smoke many no bite va flakes and they smoke very cool, however I had a pipe that didn't smoke these same blends cool at all. I would suggest smoking some Fribourg&Treyer Cut Virginia Plug, in your best smoking pipe. It is sweet and very tasty. If you have a thick walled dublin or apple or something along those lines, I think she will be happy.

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
She has tried smoking in pretty much all my pipes including my storient meer so I don't think the pipe is the problem here. Hobie I am sad she doesn't like penzance too. She said it tasted ashy.

tjameson

Lifer
Jun 16, 2012
I second Scotty's Butternut Burley it's great in every pipe I smoke it in, just smoki it in a cob for the first time an it's even better. Mix it about 1:1 with Newminster Blackberry brandy and it smokes even cooler with not even a hint of burn or bite even when I smoke it in a head on steady wind. I even tried putting a touch of Newminster ultimate English and it's also really tasty but that was an accidental find I just had some scraps in my day tin when I added my butternut for yesterday's smoke.

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
I can't wait baron. In the mean time I'm excited to try a few of these and maybe I will even let her try them. :lol:

rcstan

Lifer
Mar 7, 2012
Sunset Beach NC
+1 on the Sam Gawith Balkan Flake. It also has a very nice sweet-sour taste.
Peterson Irish Flake smokes cool too, but I think that's because of the cadence one has to exercise due to its' sheer content of Vitamin N 8O

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
Thank you Philip. We just restored her first pipe. I think when she gets her first paycheck she might pick up a couple of blends.

mikros

Lurker
Sep 13, 2012
Might sound funny to suggest because it isnt fancy, but Prince Albert was cool in my memory, and extremely mild with a decent but kinda' boring taste.. I still have some but it's been a long time, need to try it again. I'm thinking it would be a good starter.
Good luck, cool that you have a gal giving it a try.

revs

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 31, 2011
Utah
Haven't tried the new Frog. But, I am going to order a tin Friday when I get paid. Which is good as I need to order a couple ounces of Lane BCA for the wife and maybe a couple more cobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.