PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayfair70

Lifer
Sep 14, 2015
Thanks guys. I'm already sorted. Luckily, I have very few items to move since everything is still in storage from the last two moves we made. It could be so much worse. Every day I wake up is a good day. :)
I'm looking forward to cracking open my tin of St. Bruno Flake. It already has a year on it and I plan on opening it Christmas day with some egg nog. Love the stuff!!
That Glenfiddich looks delicious!! :worship:

mayfair70

Lifer
Sep 14, 2015
@Mikethompson - Sorry I derailed your thread... :crazy:
Debbie Downer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NFGBwgjmEY
My Christmas list includes watching a fresh snowfall. It makes even a throbbing Hellscape look so lovely and tranquil. :puffy:

lifesizehobbit

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 23, 2015
'Love hats -- the fez in the avatar, a gift bowler, a pork pie with a feather, a number of driving caps, a beret, and quite a few more. Along the lines of brimmed hats, I prize my Borsalino, what a hat! Pipes, cats, and hats.
I also love my hats; I have 2 Bailey made fedoras, a felt fedora from Mayser, a silk newsie by Mayser and a few other assorted choices. My dad once had a Borsalino (from around 1958) that he misplaced and is long gone; sad because it could have been mine. LOL. However, I do have a geniune mohair coat that he gave me from around 1957 - fits amazing is so classy.

leatherman

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 23, 2017
I'm hoping Jolly old Saint Nick has a pair of Red Wing Iron Rangers in his sack for me. :)

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
I want a landlord that isn't a selfish, neurotic, immature twat and that doesn't evict me two weeks before Christmas for NO reason at all. (sigh) On the bright side, I have one less present to buy. :mrgreen:
Well that sucks, but at least you still have your job so it's not tragic, just irritating. I'm getting laid off at the end of next week. We were supposed to do 3 Scooby films back to back, but the scripts came in late for numbers 2 & 3, and they both sucked. So, with the second film delayed, it's "hasta la vista, don't let the door hit you in the ass" for this codger. But hey, it's not like I haven't seen this before, a few hundred times.
So, I'll take a job offer for my Christmas gift this year. In the meantime, I can clean out the garage.
Happy Holidays, everybody!

lifesizehobbit

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 23, 2015
And to get back to the OP request:
Starting the dental implant process today, so I'll take (literally), Two Front Teeth for Christmas.

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
So I got my Christmas wish, after a fashion. Just got word that I'm being extended for 3 weeks, and that I'll be coming back early to begin working on the second film. So my potentially 3 month hiatus is now one month, which works great for me. I can give my gimpy arm a much needed rest and take care of some of the things I need to get done, like my taxes.
So once again, Happy Holidays!

Status
Not open for further replies.