What's everyone doing on Sunday morning?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

2 Fresh Il Duca Pipes
60 Fresh Savinelli Pipes
36 Fresh Estate Pipes
60 Fresh Peterson Pipes
12 Fresh Ashton Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghost

Lifer
May 17, 2012
I'm going to finally test out the Stem Restore kit I received from Walker's earlier last week. Happy workbench time for me today. Also, I bought a couple of old spice racks at Value Village in Ottawa that I may be able to repurpose as pipe racks with a little ingenuity. I think it may work, if it does I'll post pics. If not, I paid $5 total for them so it won't be a catastrophe...

Sep 27, 2012
Upland, CA.
Having a cup of coffee then off to change the brakes and rotors on the Jeep, then a quick workout... then hopefully I can go hit a few antique shops. :)
Will surely end up smoking the very last bowl of my 2002 C&D "Black Dawg" :(

gecko13

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 2, 2011
Goodyear,AZ
Out in shop enjoying a pot of coffee, a nice bowl of Heritage, with a nice thunderstorm/rain in the background. Getting ready work on some custom pipe cabinet orders. Perfect shop day.
:puffy:

timely

Jan 23, 2012
Choirs, and paying tribute to our Vets. It is our Remembrance Day in Canada.

kasbah

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 26, 2012
At the moment, strong Turkish coffee and a bowl of LBF. I have nothing to do the whole day except a dinner obligation at a Vietnamese pho restaurant at 6, which im really looking forward to.

bubblehead33

Mar 17, 2012
Canada
you guys are way more ambitious than i am today. yes, i also had a moment of silence for out vets, past and present. may go see Skyfall later today. anyone seen it yet?

smeigs

Lifer
Jun 26, 2012
Well, we went out dancing and drinking a little bit last night so I am moving a little slow this morning. Gonna grab a cup a joe, make a protien shake then off to the gym. The new Halo 4 came out as well, so im sure that will take up a lot of my time today! Enjoy your day guys!

kasbah

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 26, 2012
Bubblehead, I saw Skyfall yesterday and wholeheartedly recommend seeing it. It was a fantastic movie, arguably one of the best Bond films to date.

orionpyoung

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 5, 2012
Marquette Michigan
Went to the Buddhist temple down the road from my house. Sat (meditated) for 40 minutes, did some chanting and then hung around and drank coffee with the community. Now I'm playing Metroid while contemplating what to smoke...

mrgunnar177

Lifer
Apr 5, 2012
United States
Just woke up gotta get ready for church as then I'm going for a Sunday drive. Loaded up some frog Morton cellar in my sav da Vinci self portrait as well.

Cheers!

Gunnar

bubblehead33

Mar 17, 2012
Canada
good stuff guys! thanks for the heads up kasbah. im a big fan of the series and have been looking forward to this one.

gecko13

Feb 2, 2011
Goodyear,AZ
Yes, and shame on me for not stating that important activity. I made sure I made time to observe the laying of the wreath ceremony, and payers. Thanks and sincere prayers to all our veterans. All gave some; some gave all.

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
Went to church. Some friends are coming over for lunch. The lasagna is in the oven now.
Winton

rd02sir

Can't Leave
Nov 1, 2011
cramming for my midterm on monday...why did i choose to go back to school again??

dlattim

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 27, 2012
Laundry, house cleaning, coffee and a couple of bowels. I'm single so I have to do the work myself. Gets pretty cluttered around here during the week. I think I'll go down the street to an estate sale going on later. Never know what treasures might be there. Maybe I'll find a never smoked Dunhill for $15.00!
Canasian, good luck on those exams!

seanavan

Might Stick Around
Jun 14, 2012
Just finished raking leaves and loading them into the yard waste bin and yard waste bags while have a bowl of Boswell's Chocolate Cream in a Peterson 314. Getting ready to head to the gym shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.