PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Jamaican Jerk...
jerk store.jpg

Certainly not watching the halftime show mass occult ritual. (fixed that for you)
Tell me about it! What's it gonna be this year? Armie Hammer enjoying his....uhh...Super Bowl snacks? 😧🤢🤮

Edit: Sorry, didn't mean to send the thread in THAT direction! Carry on, Earthlings... 😁

Nothing, as I will not be watching. I stopped watching the NFL 20 years ago and never looked back. I don't miss it one bit. I used to be a big fan - fantasy football and all. Growing up Superbowl Sunday was the 4th big holiday in my house (Thanksgiving, Christmas, Superbowl, Easter) and all the family would gather and my mom would cook a feast. That was in the glory days of the sport IMHO. I've given up on all pro sports. Too much BS and I really would rather spend the time and $ doing other things with my family or watching grass grow or snow melt depending on the season.

BUT - If I were to watch it would be at @AcesAndEights dining on what sounds like an amazing smothered burrito!!!!

Jul 26, 2021
Metro-Detroit
I use the weekends to help cook/prep for the week (including lunches) and let grocery sales guide my direction. I'm still working on the "menu", but so far I have the following agenda:

Chicken Caesar salad
BBQ beef ribs
Garam masala and lemon pepper wings
Shrimp and scallops with garlic butter
Stuffed clams (frozen)
Chef salad
Cajun Alfredo with garlic bread

I’ll be watching hockey, reruns of hockey and videos about reruns of reruns of documentaries about hockey.

But I’m making what I call “Pizzadillas”. They are quesadillas but have mozzarella cheese and pepperoni in them. I really cook them up, cut into wedges and dip into marinara.
Hockey is the only sport I will sit down and watch these days but I do so rarely - I miss going to the North Stars with my big sister back in the day. She had season tickets. Good times and by far the funnest sport to watch in person.