What Was Your Most Recent Tobacco Order?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snook

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 2, 2019
Idaho
I'm planning on placing a big tobacco order in February as a birthday gift to myself. I have a little list going of some new ones that I want to try, but thought it would be interesting to see what you all included on your most recent orders. What did you purchase? What have you tried so far? Anything you're going to order more of or wish you wouldn't have bought to begin with? Just looking for a little inspiration!

Snook

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 2, 2019
Idaho
1lbs of Sutliff Cinnamon
1 Cringle Flake 2023
1 pouch of Erin Go Bragh Apple Crumble
1 Sutliff Humidor
1 Cascadia mug
I got some Sutliff Christmas Spice on my last order. I wonder how similar it is to the Cinnamon? Gotta get me one of those Cascade mugs.

Reactions: dunnyboy

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Last two orders were off of P&C. Peterson sale in October, and one of their "flash sales" for Black Friday/Cyborg Cyber Monday. Picked up, amongst other things, a few tins of Flake, Deluxe Navy Rolls, and Sherlock Holmes on the first one, and a pound each of Sutliff 507-C VA Slices and PS LNF on the second one. I'd have to reexamine my posts in the Recent TAD pickups thread to recall the full purchase list, which I'm too lazy to do at the moment--I've got to get outside and do some cleanup work post-rainstorm!

February is a good time for online tobacco/pipe orders, as most e-tailers have IPSD sales going on and around the 20th. So in that sense, a February birthday is quite fortuitous. 🥳

Reactions: Snook and dunnyboy
Aug 11, 2022
Cedar Rapids, IA
I'm planning on placing a big tobacco order in February as a birthday gift to myself. I have a little list going of some new ones that I want to try, but thought it would be interesting to see what you all included on your most recent orders. What did you purchase? What have you tried so far? Anything you're going to order more of or wish you wouldn't have bought to begin with? Just looking for a little inspiration!
Check out this l'il thread if you haven't already. :col:

Auxsender

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 17, 2022
Nashville
Mac Baren Royal Twist is excellent and made in somewhat limited quantity.

‘23 Cringle Flake is the best Cringle Flake.

Cornell and Diehl 2023 Anthology might be a winner.

As always Watch City Cigar 558 flake and Old Dominion are sublime.

LJ Peretti #8 slices is a great tangy/spicy VAPer.

Ken Byron Ventures has too many amazing blends to list here.

Wilke is excellent if you like English blends. #524 and High Hat are incredible for the leathery, smoky thing and #191 and Pipemaker’s Choice are excellent crossovers.

Kobold

Lifer
Feb 2, 2022
Maryland
I ordered some Thanksgiving Day and some samples from Peretti back in November. Kind of holding off because my move was a gut check. I got way too many jars to work through.

Lumbridge

(Pazuzu93)
Feb 16, 2020
Cascadia, U.S.
Tins of C&D Briar Fox, Redburn, and Crooner, Ashton Consummate Gentleman, Dan Hamborger Veermaster, and a few of the Robert McConnell Dunhill clones. A pouch of Velvet, and some bulk single ounces - C&D Poplar Camp, Pegasus, Red Odessa, and all of the Old Joe Krantz blends. I also picked up a Missouri Meerschaum Ozark hardwood, which is now my designated "beater" pipe since my last beater cob was laid to rest.

Sir Yak

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 15, 2022
Arkansas
I ordered a SP.com mystery cigar bag for my father in law’s Christmas present. I also put an 8deco tamper, a 100 grammer of OGS and a 100 grammer of Old Gowrie for myself. Didn’t want to lose money on the shipping🤣.

Status
Not open for further replies.