What tobacco would you like to try that you have not got right now?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

robs

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 1, 2010
There are so many. I am keen to try some G&L and some H&H Blends. Here in the UK we do have some very nice brands and blends, but I would like to stretch my legs one of these days and to try some of the fabulous sounding blends you Chaps speak about.
I can see that at some point in the near future, a small 4 noggins order might have to be placed.
Best Regards

Rob

abecox

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 8, 2010
The new GLP blend and maybe some Orlik Golden Slices. They both just sound really delicious to me.

searock

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 15, 2010
There are a couple of blends that I used to enjoy but can't get any more. Balkan Sobranie used to make a blend with cigar leaf that was very good with a nice fruity flavor and smooth as silk. And Sail, yellow packet. Yeah, I know, you can still buy it, but it is nothing like it was 40 years ago. Then it had a mellow, nutty and slightly sweet flavor that I loved as a change of pace smoke. What they make now I can't stand.

thomc80

Can't Leave
Jun 15, 2010
Still waiting to try MacBarens Vanilla Flake lol. Ordered some but got sent MacBarens Virginia Flake =p. Some days you just cant win.

Status
Not open for further replies.