PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Jun 9, 2015
Mission, Ks
It would be kinda cool to have pens with the Country of Manufacture area and/or logo present on the barrel.
That was my original thought as well, but between the fact the he had buffed the stamps off the pipe long ago and the fact I had to take quite a bit off of the shanks to get them to the right size it just wasn’t in the cards.

Apr 26, 2012
Washington State
View attachment 210678View attachment 210679
f275f533-59f3-49fe-ba8b-39600b0bb331-jpeg.210680
View attachment 210681View attachment 210682View attachment 210683View attachment 210684View attachment 210685
That is awesome!!! Great idea, and nicely done. It is something that his two sons will cherish, I'm sure.
Have you thought about making more and selling them. I'm sure many would be interested. I definitely would be.

You weren't kidding either. Those pipes were definitely well loved. I don't think I've ever seen a collection of pipes smoked to that level before. Dang!

Jun 9, 2015
Mission, Ks
That is awesome!!! Great idea, and nicely done. It is something that his two sons will cherish, I'm sure.
Have you thought about making more and selling them. I'm sure many would be interested. I definitely would be.

You weren't kidding either. Those pipes were definitely well loved. I don't think I've ever seen a collection of pipes smoked to that level before. Dang!
Thank you.There aren’t really anymore pipes in there with substantial enough un-cracked shanks to make any more pens. I’m probably gonna make few tampers though. I’m still trying to figure out something I can make with more of them.

Reactions: kcghost