What Time Is Your Favorite Time to Smoke?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

3 Fresh Davide Iafisco Pipes
36 Fresh Estate Pipes
12 Fresh Claudio Cavicchi Pipes
48 Fresh Savinelli Pipes
New Accessories

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrharris

Might Stick Around
Dec 2, 2015
Indiana
Evening time or late late, like 1:00 or two in the morning. I like thinking that I'm the only one up, even though it just seems that way.

mikeklumpp

Might Stick Around
Jul 18, 2013
hong kong
Two times stand out lately - love to have a bowl with my morning coffee while it is quiet and I am alone - then when I get in from work and transition into family time

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
I lunt around the town, when I can, at night. I feel dead in the morning, and look it, too. By midnight I start to wake; the EMP gets lit about an hour after.

countryboy

Lurker
Oct 14, 2017
Early morning and late evening are my favorite but i thi k while fishing is going to fit in good too.

jorchamp

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 21, 2016
Driving home from work. And second, after diner, sitting outside in a nice summer evening. Or just out in nature.

scrumpyjack

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 16, 2014
Texas
Usually in the evenings on my back patio. I also enjoy a cup of coffee and a pipe on weekend mornings.

cwarmouth

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 10, 2017
On the back patio with my wife, just as the sun is going down. We share a pipe and a glass of wine taking in the beauty of Idaho. Life at it's best!
Second favorite time is in my truck with the windows rolled up headed out fly fishing. Two or three bowls in a row so it gets really smoky.

dlcorn

Lurker
Oct 24, 2017
I found my new favorite while traveling the balkans. Sitting in a old bar made of stone , sipping a cold beer. It's so relaxing.

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
You mean besides now? Usually when the lady of the house is asleep and all is quiet save for whatever music I care to listen to.

huntertrw

Lifer
Jul 23, 2014
The Lower Forty of Hill Country
I'll side with the poet anonymously quoted in Weber's Guide to Pipes and Pipe Smoking who wrote:
A pipe at nine

Is always fine.

A pipe at noon

Is none too soon.

A pipe at three

The thing for me.

A pipe at seven

An aroma to heaven.

A pipe at nine

Is half divine.

A pipe before slumber

Makes just the right number.