PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexl

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 23, 2013
Rabbit, parrots - all gone. Now we have only six standard poodles.

tjameson

Lifer
Jun 16, 2012
I have a cat named Shitty and a planted fish tank with some mountain minnows and two Bristlenose Plecos that have bred three times so I have about 30 lil guys in there now.

hunter185

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 4, 2012
5 horses, but they're not really pets. More like good friends that that I can explore the mountains with, go hunting with, hang out around the campfire, etc.

dottle

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 1, 2012
cat,2 dogs, cows and chickens,,,and a damn fox,soon to be deceased.

neverknowsbest

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 18, 2013
I don't have anything at the moment, but eventually I want to have a German Shorthaired Pointer and raise lots of ducks.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
As a youngster I had turtles, goldfish and a small black carp called a moore, various hamsters, short-lived

parakeets. A childhood cat, supposedly my sister's or mom's, really imprinted on me for later years. I grew

up with an amazing heroic springer-cocker dog, George, who swam in the Des Plaines river through the ice --

insisted on it. Many yarns about him. As a widower, I had a zen-master ASPCA Abyssinian-type orange tabby,

next to the most brilliant creature human or animal I've known, my guru. Now two Maine-coon type rescues

and a black and white shorthair female -- she's the tyro. Unless you live in a hot climate, Maine coon cats

are the most sociable companionable animals, like a really companionable dog, but a little more independent.

hobojoe

Can't Leave
Jun 15, 2011
It seems that ever unaverage pet we had arrived cold. ni fur or feathers. took 20 days for

eyes or fur or feathers to appear.. Lucy our squirrel arrived in at 2am with a cat .

Thought it was dead because it was cold. went back in the morning to see if was still there,

was breathing. she livid for 4 years in the house till let loose. no fur pink as a rat.

fed every 3hrs with dropper.

Tweety bird was hanging down from a branch . nest tore up. Club footed. 27 days for eyes to open

Feed same. Mushed parrot food up. gullet change colors every feeding. A red bird-Cardinal.

He passed away 2 weeks before he was 6 years old. Eat anything that he say me eating.

Loved the women. Sang and shock his wings till you thought he would pass out. Me he was like

a ten year old kid , wanted to wrestle.

Now we have a black short hair cat from the pound. Find out she is actually a Bombay cat.

Joe

sdcowboy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 24, 2011
Rapid City, SD
Like Hunter, we have several horses in addition to our three dogs. Our dogs are a 4 year old female Cairn Terrier (Maxine), a 3 year old female Chocolate Lab (Hershey), and a 6 month old male Shiba Inu pup (Shoji). They are all great pals, and they are loads of fun!
Our herd of horses consists of my 23 year old quarter horse gelding (Gunner), my 11 year old palomino quarter horse gelding (Samson), and my favorite which is n 11 year old paint gelding (Dillon). My wife has 3 Friesians (1 female and 2 males). I just broke the 4 year old male for her. I previously broke the female several years ago when she was 3. The other male is the son of our mare. He is only two, and you shouldn't ride Friesians until they are at least 3. He will just be a hay burner until next summer!

Perique

Lifer
Sep 20, 2011
www.tobaccoreviews.com
Well, if we include all animals and not just house pets, I've got 6 dogs (2 hunting, 2 protection, and 2 useless), 8 cats (4 mousers/barn cats and 4 house cats),, 4 horses with 2 on the way (4 QH, 1 Spotted Saddle, 1 Halflinger), and herd of about 18 dairy goats, a half dozen Angora goats, a few Turkeys, some quail, a bunch of ducks, and more chickens than I can count consisting primarily of various Orpingtons (buff, splash, blue), Speckled Sussex, Nankins, Barred Rocks, partridge rocks, Silkies, and various Cochins. Oh, and one PIA pot-bellied pig.

Status
Not open for further replies.