What Is Your Favourite New Blend and Why?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrTom

Lifer
Oct 20, 2019
Liverpool, UK.
EDIT: Fixed Capitalization in Title (See Rule 9) - Bob

I had two bowls of Peterson's (Dunhill) Flake today & I must say I was delightfully surprised, definitely a new favourite.
jiminks tobacco reviews sums it up perfectly a perfect light VA sweet and citrusy with grassy & earthy undertones. A welcome addition to my favourites. As a flake they are well shaped & need no drying before they can be rammed into the bowl, with a few pokes & stokes from your poker tool, and give a tasty long smoke, sipping with as few relights as you want, a classic blend indeed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Casual

Lifer
Oct 3, 2019
NL, CA
Arango Balkan Supreme. Every time I smoke it, I find something new to taste in it.

Here’s the really great thing about Balkan Supreme:

I need to explore some more Balkans.

No, no you don’t. That’s what is so great about it. It hits the sweet spot of inexpensive, easily obtained, easy and consistent smoking, and great tasting that has no equal. Oh you will keep trying others, but they won’t hit all of those points. You’ll keep coming back.

irishearl

Lifer
Aug 2, 2016
Kansas
Pretty new to me and my current favorite is C&D Oriental Silk. It's a pretty strong blend which I favor. When I went to re-order, it was out of stock. So ordered a totally new to me blend, Orion's Arrow. Won't dip into that til the OS is gone, though.

Bowie

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 24, 2019
Minnesota
No, no you don’t. That’s what is so great about it. It hits the sweet spot of inexpensive, easily obtained, easy and consistent smoking, and great tasting that has no equal. Oh you will keep trying others, but they won’t hit all of those points. You’ll keep coming back.
Good to know! I still surprised at how inexpensive it is. I should just get a pound of it now.

shanez

Lifer
Jul 10, 2018
Las Vegas
Here’s the really great thing about Balkan Supreme:

I hope so! Going to try it either tonight or this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.