Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
I totally agree. I recently just learned about HU Tobacco on this forum and placed a large order to try their English blends. The first one I tried is Tuarekh and I am blown away by how good it is. It literally is the best English blend I have ever smoked and it is barely reviewed or spoken of. i think there are like 4 reviews on tobacco reviews.com. I opened a second tin called Fayyum Kake, a plug and again it is the best English Latakia plug I have ever tried. Blows away Gaslight and Ten Russians in every regard. It is so rich and smooth!

JimInks is my Patron saint, his HU tobacco reviews have changed my life! What a great line of tobaccos!

Thank you for the compliment. I'm glad to be of help to you. HU blends are special.

Reactions: BROBS and ram74

crawdad

Lifer
Jul 19, 2019
Virginia
Always wanted to try Moroccan Bazaar for it's description and Director's Cut because I see it mentioned often here on this site. Probably will never happen as I can't rationalize ordering just a handful of tins from across the Atlantic and the long ship time.

arturo

Lurker
Jul 26, 2014
Anyone dealt with pfeifendepot lately? I'm waiting for some HU tins I ordered in December, they were split across two shipments, first box arrived just fine but now I can't seem to get an email reply from them.

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
Anyone dealt with pfeifendepot lately? I'm waiting for some HU tins I ordered in December, they were split across two shipments, first box arrived just fine but now I can't seem to get an email reply from them.
My order last september went fine, don’t know since then. I’d go Esterval’s from here on out anyway.

Reactions: artvandelay007

renfield

Lifer
Oct 16, 2011
Kansas
HU blends won’t disappoint. Well worth the trouble to check them out.

I’ve only purchased through Estervals and never a problem. Order enough to make shipping worth it. They have great prices on some non-HU blends as well so it’s not hard to do.

Reactions: BROBS
Status
Not open for further replies.