PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

riptide

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 27, 2010
Colorado
I have been off the forums for a bit and I come back to only see a few names I know. Well tonight I will be smoking a big Bowl of Freedom blend in My Peterson and Reading the forums to see what I missed. Happy Puffing. :puffy:

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Welcome back - nice to see early members coming back to the fold. I've noticed a few long time members coming back - good to see. :puffy:
And I hear you. It's sad how people we get to "know" in forums we frequent suddenly disappear, without a word, without reason.
+1

captainbob

Oct 5, 2010
Welcome Aboard, Charles! I'm glad that you have returned home.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Charles, it's the nature of forums to have members come and go. I can count on one, maybe two hands the number of members who are still on here from when I joined. It's very cyclical. I've lost count of how many "member cycles" we've gone through.
-Jason

john218

May 5, 2012
Connecticut
Welcome back. I joined last May and have seen people come and go in that short time, but it's always a friendly forum.
Tell us newcomers something about you.

hfearly

Oct 11, 2012
Canada
Charles, it's the nature of forums to have members come and go. I can count on one, maybe two hands the number of members who are still on here from when I joined. It's very cyclical. I've lost count of how many "member cycles" we've gone through.
-Jason
And that's why I'm so opinionated on furthering the social network aspects of this forum :) If you could find ways to give members a way to form friendships and keep them going, loyalty might rise. Btw., the current "befriending" thing this forum has is kind of ... *cough* ... Boy, if I had a Penny every time I sat here and thought "if only there was a newsfeed that would tell me what threads the people I like commented on and what they said" I'd be filthy rich.

hunter185

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 4, 2012
I'm here! Have no plans on sleeping tonight, apparently. And waiting for another Peterson to show up in the mail, so we have that in common!

twangthang

Can't Leave
Sep 15, 2012
Welcome home.

I am a newer member here. Look foward to reading what ya got to say.

Enjoying a bowl of Orlick Golden Slice in a Parker estate as I write...

Cheers

Jim

riptide

Jul 27, 2010
Colorado
Thanks for the Welcome backs. I am Glad to see that the feel of the forum has not changed. I would have replied sooner But we are down to one computer and my girlfriend is working on stuff for St. Baldricks that she is Heading up. I was trying to read on my iPhone but I wound up going cross eyed. Well I have plenty of time I am off work for Spring break one of the few blessings of working at a college.

tennsmoker

Lifer
Jul 2, 2010
Glad to see an "old timer" return to the fold, Charles. I'm new around here myself. Boy, have I learned a lot in a short time.
This place is, as the man said, addictive.

Status
Not open for further replies.