Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

wernerat

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 10, 2023
Tile edited for caps and brevity. Rule 9. Original title:
Which EU brand would you like to try (not avaible in US?

Well the topic says it all :D which brand or tobacco would interest you which you can't get in US (easily).

Last edited by a moderator:

wernerat

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 10, 2023
I don't know of one. All but two of the blends I regularly smoke are European available in the US. Why would I want one I can't find or test? That's the question. I not one to frustrate myself over things I have no control over.
Well maybe on tobacco review there is some brand which is highly recommended but can't be shipped to the US

username

Lifer
Dec 24, 2014
Tucson Az
Other then momoyama and asuka but that’s Japan not europe I can’t think of anything I can’t mail order from somewhere. I can get hu from Estervals and condor from jj fox. It’s just pricey. Oh I

Reactions: edger and warren
Jun 9, 2015
Mission, Ks
You enjoy that? :D sorry no offense but it is drugstore stuff at its best. ;)

Try to get some kohlhase kopp tobacco for aros. I love 66 tobacco . I feel like Hercule poirot with it :)
LOL, yeah I’ve had most of the K&K stuff as well. I smoke mostly Codger/OTC stuff in the US as well. 😉
Phifen Huber in Munich has a few (K&K) House blends I stock up on as well.

Reactions: UB 40 and wernerat

wernerat

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 10, 2023
LOL, yeah I’ve had most of the K&K stuff as well. I smoke mostly Codger/OTC stuff in the US as well. 😉
Phifen Huber in Munich has a few (K&K) House blends I stock up on as well.
Again was no offense it was just a very interesting choice. :D
Maybe we can swap some stuff for Christmas;)

Reactions: RustiePyles CPG

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
What can't we get here?
A LOT of stuff. Try ordering Pfeifen Huber Virginia Golden Flake from Smoking Pipes, any of the Ascanian blends, any of the HU blends, etc, etc. Or, how about Rich Dark Flake by Germain's, as well as a number of G&H blends? There's a reason why people are ordering from Estervals.

Jef

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 10, 2019
North Carolina
A LOT of stuff. Try ordering Pfeifen Huber Virginia Golden Flake from Smoking Pipes, any of the Ascanian blends, any of the HU blends, etc, etc. Or, how about Rich Dark Flake by Germain's, as well as a number of G&H blends? There's a reason why people are ordering from Estervals.
What is Estervals?