PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

irishearl

Lifer
Aug 2, 2016
Kansas
View attachment 36493
Barn cats have the swing at night, Buddy my Catahoula has it during the day.
And I thought we had a lot of cats. Have 1 resident cat and caring for a new mom and her 5 kittens, (now a bit over 2 months old), on our sun porch til fully weaned. Then, unfortunately since we haven't been able to find homes for the kittens, will take them to a shelter and adopt their momma.

Spavilla

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 6, 2020
Gulf Coast of Florida

Duke of Erinmore

Can't Leave
Jul 5, 2020
Bayreuth, Bavaria, Germany
That is a beautiful church. The architecture is wonderful. Do you know year was it built? I really like where I am bug I miss the city views and the hustle and bustle in the streets.
Yep, it's quite easy to date, because it has been rebuilt after a fire in the city in the year 1605. But the architectural style is older, it just copies the previous church which was built from 1430 on..

Duke of Erinmore

Can't Leave
Jul 5, 2020
Yep, it's quite easy to date, because it has been rebuilt after a fire in the city in the year 1605. But the architectural style is older, it just copies the previous church which was built from 1430 on..
Btw, fun fact: The house I live in (across the street) is older (1576) and one of the few buildings that survived this fire...

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Bayreuth%2C_Kirchplatz_1%2C_Evang.-Luth._Stadtpfarrkirche_20170603_009.jpg

That is splendid!

You can put your location in your Profile—(please!—because people will forget!) and which will save questions in the future as to where you live when you later mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, etc., etc..

Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state.

Duke of Erinmore

Can't Leave
Jul 5, 2020
Bayreuth%2C_Kirchplatz_1%2C_Evang.-Luth._Stadtpfarrkirche_20170603_009.jpg

That is splendid!

You can put your location in your Profile—(please!—because people will forget!) and which will save questions in the future as to where you live when you later mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, etc., etc..

Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state.
Thanks, I have just added the location to my profile