PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
Indeed. One of the best views in my opinion.

Concur; great shot, definitely. Speaking of avatar, I know GSP liked having both weapons when he was looking for press coverage (recognizable from any angle), but to me the one sidearm was his optimal when business is business. The helmet was his best topper, too; garrison cap just didn't fit his face right.

Reactions: kurtbob

Akousticplyr

Lifer
Oct 12, 2019
Florida Panhandle
Thank you for your support. As to the honorific of "Sir" I have not yet earned the title since I have not received my commission so it is neither expected nor deserved but thank you for asking. And my avatar is indeed Gen. Patton.

My apologies for kicking your butts again at the Army Navy game.
Fly Navy!
(and good luck finishing off your last year, there's an exponential leadership learning curve and it's a wonder to behold. You're going to rock it!)

tg51

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 24, 2017
Fort Polk, LA
My apologies for kicking your butts again at the Army Navy game.
Fly Navy!
(and good luck finishing off your last year, there's an exponential leadership learning curve and it's a wonder to behold. You're going to rock it!)
It was sad for the firsties, winning every year except their last. Hopefully we dont slip back into a 15 year loss again but we shall see next year. Thank you for the support, one more year of the suck and then it's a whole separate ball game.

cacooper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 28, 2009
Parker, CO
The inner sanctum, the Man Cave, upstairs above the shop, in a separate building. Warm, cozy home theatre where I can relax in comfort while viewing classic films and TV shows, away from the scolding, disapproving eyes of the neighbors.
Here in the Mormon stronghold of Utah, there are precious few places to indulge in the tobacco habit, as smoking is banned virtually everywhere. But not in my place!