PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

wolflarsen

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 29, 2018
My commute to work is 12 miles on the highway or 10 miles straight down the beach. The beach route is shortest but always takes longer due to the inevitable slow cruising and corn cob smoking.
attachment.php

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Out the front window, the biggest tree, a red oak, on the lot. Song birds of many kinds, patches of northwest sky. Looks like warren has all the bears. I didn't know the big ones were such climbers!

Reactions: SpookedPiper

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Smitty- "Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop smoking my pipe"- I just watched Airplane last night.

How to place a photo in a post:

If it's on your computer, you can drag it into the REPLY Box directly, or to the Image box (see below) after opening the dialogue box. If you are LINKING* to an image, click on the Link button and paste the URL into the box that opens. The symbol to LINK is the right hand symbol on the upper left of the box. (Looks like a tilted infinity sign.)

No need to resize, as the server will do that for you. Choose full size image, not thumbnail.

* Photos from many—even most—websites can be displayed by copying the image's URL, usually by Control-clicking onna Mac; or right-clicking on Windows, selecting the URL (often stated as "Copy Image Location" or similar words), then copy/paste that into the window.

Reactions: jmsmitty6