PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Lyon0oq

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 31, 2012
New Providence, NJ
rg7k4Px.jpg
OOPs, not that...rotf
I would say put down the pipe and attend to matters more... pressing.

Jan 27, 2020
That beautiful building more or less in the center isn’t the Brooklyn Academy of Music, behind it is one of the numerous ugly “luxury” high rises which have been popping up in recent years.

A few minutes into my pipe some old timer who was working out with some sort of shadow boxing technique came up to me with “I know it’s a free world but...” which I completely understand, so I moved further away but as I was doing so (on my bike) some other dude shuffled towards me and asked if I knew where he could get some cocaine...you have to appreciate on some level the differing priorities people have.

4D48C9FB-D7CF-49D1-AE34-4DCA4684E23A.jpeg

kurtbob

Lifer
Jul 9, 2019
SE Georgia
That beautiful building more or less in the center isn’t the Brooklyn Academy of Music, behind it is one of the numerous ugly “luxury” high rises which have been popping up in recent years.

A few minutes into my pipe some old timer who was working out with some sort of shadow boxing technique came up to me with “I know it’s a free world but...” which I completely understand, so I moved further away but as I was doing so (on my bike) some other dude shuffled towards me and asked if I knew where he could get some cocaine...you have to appreciate on some level the differing priorities people have.

View attachment 26860
Sad yet comical at the same time.

Reactions: puff_not_snuff