PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjeorn

Might Stick Around
Oct 12, 2010
a pot of good old yorkshire loose tea "ai ye cani get betta thin dat duc" :wink:

Nov 14, 2009
Flowery Branch, GA
Coffee, a nice brew, or a hard liquor (mixed, or not mixed). Also drink ice water, Diet Coke, or sweet tea from time to time. Don't like sodas as much with my pipe because of the carbonation. With beer, it's more subtle and not as harsh on the tongue.

punkpiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 12, 2011
Coffee with lats, coke with virginias,red stag with perique. and with night cap, coffee with a shot of red stag. Thanks to lordofthepiperings for piqueing my interest in that.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Lawrence and some others got me drinking Ezra Brooks. otherwise it's Jameson's in the evening. Just strong blac coffee in the morning and lemonade or iced tea (or a mix of the 2) on a hot day.

wolfscout

Can't Leave
Dec 13, 2010
Newberry, SC
Early Am ... coffee.

rest of the day Mtn Dew.

to relax... Jack Daniel's whiskey, Disaronno Ameretto or Christian Brothers White Brandy.

Sometimes the Brandy goes into the coffee. Chuckles

Can't drink teas at all... * gives me rashes. blergh *

oystrpir8

Lurker
Aug 12, 2012
Oakland, CA
I've kind of been toying with the idea of drinking cold, purposely flattened Coke. I think the cola taste would match perfectly and be an excellent balance to the tobacco but I also don't like the carbonation when smoking a pipe.

mick

Can't Leave
Aug 13, 2012
Usually ice water, but occasionally (when I'm lucky) a pint of Guinness. I've been thinking of buying some whiskey to go with my daily evening pipe. :D

jallen49

Might Stick Around
Aug 11, 2011
+1 Mick!
Guinness, or any good stout/porter for that matter, goes particularly well with deep, bold latakia/balkan blends! Other than that, I can't really enjoy other beer with a pipe. Have yet to try wine (doesn't sound good though).

For the summertime, there's nothing better than your favorite Va flake and a big glass of ice cold lemonade!
Cheers to that!

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
I like my black coffee in the morning and some Propel Zero flavored water at other times. I don't care for anything carbonated while I am smoking.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Iced or hot Starbucks French roast until about 3pm, iced decaf tea( very sweet) until cocktail time, Tito vodka gimlets or with cranberry before dinner, iced tea until bedtime. No soda( too much acid)no water( no flava), once in a while after dinner some Grand Marnier. The orange liqueur goes well with a good VA Flake or Vaper Flake.

May 8, 2012
If not an adult beverage, lapsang souchong tea. It's smoked, and reminiscent of latakia which tends to compliment my tobacco.

oldredbeard

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 20, 2012
I love my coffee with a bowl in the morning, and sweet iced tea the rest of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.