Puget Sound
Very little! And, I am very good at it.

It takes practice!
I'm just a boat bum.

ludlow_zps67156f96.jpg

tennsmoker

Lifer
Jul 2, 2010
Retired journalist. Put in 45 years at newspapers, and still freelance some. But, I'm learning how to cool my jets, not get upset over missing a story, or heading out each day to find the truth and write it.
In other words, I'm getting better at relaxing and breathing slowly.

bryanf

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 16, 2013
Self-employed 7 years now as a contract CNC 5-axis machine programmer using Catia V5. Mainly work in Aerospace and Defense, but dabble in Automotive, Medical, and Commercial. I sell my programs through the internet. Before that, I was a Machinist. Miss the good old days, getting my hands dirty. Now, I stare at a computer all day.

tanless1

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 14, 2010
Various duties in the transportation industry. Today im hauling tankers.

joeval

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 5, 2013
I work as a Geologist on offshore oil rigs, out in the (UK) North Sea.
Just polished off a bowl to end my shift, it's kinda nice to be required to smoke inside! A few funny looks in the smoking shack though, piping is a bit strange out here...

mikeklumpp

Might Stick Around
Jul 18, 2013
hong kong
i am an author, martial artist and philannthropist - currently i am teaching ethics in Hong Kong, working with orphans and street kids in Manila and Kenya and working on my next book

sjb3

Might Stick Around
Oct 23, 2013
I just bought a chevy van and i'm thinking of joining scrapyardape for a bowl by the river! In the meantime, I'm a graphic artist/student.

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
Residential mortgage underwriter. I decide if you can refinance your home. I actually love my job. I also do woodturning on the side. And I am the treasurer for my church. I need to sign my pastor's paycheck today.
Winton

rosney

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 12, 2012
I do a lot of things, but to pay the bills I am a crop insurance adjuster in central IL. I am also hoping to officially becoming a part time farmer with my dad.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
I own a commercial real estate plaza in Rhode Island. I have a manager who has been running the day to day stuff for me since 1996 so I get to hang out and smoke my pipes.

uberam3rica

Lifer
Sep 7, 2011
Capac, Michigan
I am an expediter and dishwasher at a steak house. Both can be very busy, intense jobs at times. For those that don't know what an expediter does, I take the food out of the window when the cooks finish an order, then I put it on a tray. I make sure it looks good, has all it's sauces, sides etc. It's actually rather easy, but gets a little intense when I have 5 orders to tray up, and the window is full.

Status
Not open for further replies.