PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

F4RM3R

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 28, 2019
Canada
I sprinkle it on top of bowls, makes it easier to get a good light with coarser cuts.

Reactions: BROBS

pantsBoots

Lifer
Jul 21, 2020
Terra Firma
I've been smoking a lot of Old Joe Krantz lately, so I have a small jar (I think an 8-oz jar) that I keep refilling from a larger jar. Whenever I get near the bottom of the smaller jar, I end up with a decent amount of the powdery remains (very small flakes, not really powder). I don't want to smoke just that, so I refill the jar. When I get near the bottom again, there's more of that stuff than the last time. I don't know what to do with that stuff! I could roll a cigarette, I supposed. What would/do you do? It's positively Sisyphusian!
I currently have some well-aged, rather dry leftovers from a few Germain's blends. I pack my first layer with newer, longer strands, then finish up the rest with that perfect, mature business I'm going to miss when it's gone.

Jeremiah Johnson

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 15, 2020
Westchester County, NY
Mix it with similar blend and smoke it. If they are fine enough, they end up on top of the bowl. Way I load the bowl, bigger pieces go in first.
That's what I've been doing. But now I started putting the dregs in a separate jar - don't know what I'll do with the jar of dregs though!

Does it make any sense that the more intact ribbons have more nic than those dregs? It sure seems that way, but it could be wishful thinking.

I just "cracked" a one-pound bulk bag, my first bulk OJK! It's great! Cheers!

Reactions: bullet08