PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
I have two travel bags for my pipes. One is my Martin Wess 4 pipe bag. Here is a photo taken off the smokingpipes.com site.
MartinWess4-PipeBag.jpg

The other is a large briefcase that holds 7 pipes and accessories but I do not have a picture. I tried going online to find one but I guess they don't make this bag anymore. I bought it at smokingpipes.com where I got my Martin Wess bag.

bigmike

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2012
I use a Peterson Double Pipe Pouch my Lovely Wife gave me for our Anniversary.
I like that Pelican (or Plano) case idea as well......

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
I mainly use this 4 pipe holding CastleFord man-purse looking deal.
If it's not an option then I just chuck a pipe or two and some tobacco into my wife's purse. Side pocket. 8)
P2161327.jpg

P2161322.jpg

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Hobie, actually full bents work pretty well. The leather is very pliable so all of mine work fine except for one of my Winslow's which is a large block shape.

adam12

May 16, 2011
Impressive. Some of you travel in much more style than I do.

lankfordjl

Sep 29, 2011
Texas
The leather is tight at first but stretches. I can fit my Peterson System 303 (bent) in a sleeve just fine. I can fit two pipes, pipe tool, lighter, and 3 types of tobacoo in it. There are outside pockets too.
svo2pa.jpg

topd

Lifer
Mar 23, 2012
Emerson, Arkansas
I know, it looks like a handbag. But it's a helmet flight bag and it's what I pack in. When I go out for a couple hours I carry the pipe that's clinched between my teeth. The only places I go for more than a couple hours are the golf course, fish camp or family hunting land/camp. That's when I pack my flight bag and it's always packed. (I only carry cigars to the golf course.)
IMG_1655-1.jpg

dburrows

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 2, 2011
I've got the one that is pictured in lankfordjl post. I haven't tried to stretch the leather to fit my Ben Wade (carry that one a lot) but I do put it in there, just not through the sleeve. It carries that and my Neerup well. I don't often pack it with tobacco since I'll typically carry a tin unless it's been transferred to a jar. Also holds my Xikar lighter and Czech tool :).

barkar

Lifer
Apr 17, 2012
I don't have a travel case. I carry mine in my hand....I feel so left out now .... :evil:

kabong30

Can't Leave
Jun 2, 2012
0423DFC.jpg

I'll replace this with an actual pic later when I get home, but this carries all my stuff. Pipes, tobacco, iPad, chargers, first aid and some little "Get Home Bag" supplies.

echopipe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 7, 2011
I have a couple of great pouches from these people. Good prices. Nice work.

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=150835064919

bigvan

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
If it's just a few pipes, I use my new 2/4 bag from Smokin' Holsters

SmokinHolster01.jpg

More than that, I use this large satchel from Saddleback Leather

MINE.png

taerin

Lifer
May 22, 2012
001-005-0022.jpg

Mac Baren 2 pipe tobacco Pouch
I use this, holds two pipes (including full bent & up to size large), tamper, lighter, tobacco in a latex lined leather pouch, cleaners, and paper towels for cleaning easy! For $25, this is the ultimate quick carry solution for pipes, I even use it to bring my pipe stuff downstairs to smoke on the porch.
I ordered this from EA Carey's smoke shop, and the first one was defective (bad seals on leather pouch) they immediatley sent me another one free of charge and told me to keep the other one for my trouble, I repaired it and gave it to my best friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.