PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

blues4goose

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 15, 2019
Bethlehem, PA
I keep a lighter, harmonica, and airpods in my front left pocket. Front right is for the phone, back left is for the wallet, and back right is for receipts/change. The only thing I MUST have in my pocket before I leave the house is that harmonica. Almost always a Suzuki, usually in the key of G, D, C, or A

seldom

Lifer
Mar 11, 2018
At the moment, right before going to bed, it's a dog poop bag, lighter, pipe tool, wallet, and old phone. Good night pipe smokers.
Photo on 2-4-20 at 11.08 PM #2.jpg

davek

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 20, 2014
So Far Nobody hasn't said he still carries a pocket watch,are those become that rare nowadays,,
Very rare, and the ones you find are usually cheap, almost phantasy jewellery items. I'd like to own one but can't say I'd really use/wear it: too accustomed to carrying my time round my right wrist.

Surprised to see the number of people carrying pocket knives in their pockets. I carry my Victorinox in a belt case; ditto my cell phone.

Generally carry my pocket knife in my watch pocket.

If it's too big, which is rare now that I'm an old fart :), I'll go with back pocket carry, a pouch that clips into my pocket, or a pocket hanger.

Reactions: vates

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
Coins, keys, ear buds, tobacco pouch, pipe(s), wallet, iPhone, several lighters, matches, and both bits of loose tobacco, or a lining of ash from sticking a partially smoked pipe in my pocket. In addition, every time my office is changed, I leave behind a small quantity of spilled tobacco and/or ash in the top drawer to mark my having been there. I'm sure that's always a thrill for the next occupant.

f5rd2hy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 24, 2017
NV
wallet, keys (3 - house, car, mail box), two pens, spyderco, phone (most times turned off), j-frame, library & market mini scanning bar code cards.

boston

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 27, 2018
Boston
Spyderco salt and a comb for the mustache and beard. That's it for pants pockets. Cell phone, wallet and keys in jacket or vest.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.