PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

seanv

Lifer
Mar 22, 2018
Canada
I have a small pipe bag that carries two pocket sized pipes about ten pipe cleaners and my vertigo pipe lighter with a pipe nail. For tobacco I carry usually one 250ml mason jar.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Nice Bradley! I have the Century 2000, nice gun to!...(Loaded the same way as yours. Crowd control)

barepipe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 29, 2017
Lol tbradsim1 I was thinking along the same lines and wondered how long before someone goes there.

curl

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 29, 2014
Extended trips away from home are hard for me.

I have to stare at my current rotation for quite a while to figure out what to take with me.

I usually take too many cause it's better to not need it and have it than to need it and not have it.

ekert

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 26, 2018
Sounds like me and cigars. I spend more time packing my cigars for a trip than I do my carry-on.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Pipewise, I like a short, thick shanked, thick stemmed briar unlikely to break, carried in a chest pocket. Otherwise, no comment.

duffer

Lurker
Mar 7, 2017
Usually a two pipe fake leather zipper pouch with pipe cleaners, a Czech tool, Zippo with pipe insert, baggie with tobacco and a Dan Wesson Guardian.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Woods, have you got a kit bag for the grudge? Can you carry multiple grudges?

Although most of my grudges arrived in kit form (lots of little, seemingly unrelated, pieces that you slowly glue together over time), they are all quite large and don't lend themselves to being hidden in a bag. I mostly wear them on my sleeve.

akfilm

Can't Leave
Mar 2, 2016
When I'm out and about, there's usually 2-3 pipes in the car, usually a briar, meer and a kirsten, a couple tobaccos, matches, cleaners and a pipe nail. I always have a small knife, my phone, my RX100V camera, a M&P Shield (if I'm hiking I switch that to ruger 454 or Judge, depending on what critters I'll run into), and usually roll with a rifle loaded for hunting bear if I see one.

Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
Three are 2 lighters, 2 pipe tools/tampers, a cup holder ashtray and a zip lock bag of tobacco in the car at all times. That way, I can quickly grab a pipe for a spontaneous trip and I'm good to go. I recently bought a 9 pipe Comoy carrying case on eBay for longer, planned trips. For the longer trips, I just put some tins in a gallon zip lock bag, works fine. There's also a can of Xikar premium butane.

uperepik

(Oldtown)
Mar 8, 2017
3 things, anything else is just becomes more trash in the truck.
5b7d8bb6-3478-45cf-9ccd-486d3589eac3-600x450.jpg

akfilm

Can't Leave
Mar 2, 2016
Yikes, are you guys afraid someone's gonna jump you and take your pipes?
I'm mainly jumpy about getting eaten or killed by large beasts. Alaska is always coming up with lots of creative ways of killing you.

ashdigger

Lifer
Jul 30, 2016
Vegas Baby!!!
Yikes, are you guys afraid someone's gonna jump you and take your pipes?
Mike, I'm not afraid for my pipes, but I don't get to pick where I work on any given day. As an example, there was a shooting today about 1/4 mile from I was working today. I'd rather not be a victim.

Status
Not open for further replies.