PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pantsBoots

Lifer
Jul 21, 2020
Terra Firma
Tatuaje El Triunfador Lancero. First lancero I've smoked in my life. Only bought it because the experts on the Tube said they are stronger because of the air to diameter ratio. So far it seems like a crock of bs, but I also bought a My Father to try, so I'll try to keep an open mind.
Best vitola out there, IMO, when it's well-constructed.

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
Sitting out in the 'Back Forty' listening to someone far off zeroing their rifle. Hunting season coming up. Hope I don't get shot.
Enjoying this My Father Fonseca Robusto.

View attachment 41942
I went to the shop today hoping they'd have come in, but no such luck. Good?

I was tempted to buy a box blind from Atlantic even though I lack the humidor space and bank account funds to justify such a decision.

dcon

Lifer
Mar 16, 2019
Jacksonville, FL
Vacation officially begins! Smoking a Romeo y Julieta Romeo #1. It will be more of a staycation/workcation, as I plan a little remodeling. Picked this one up at Casa Del Habano in St. Petersburg, Russia about a year ago That is where I would have been by tomorrow if not for the damn COVID-19. Enjoying this with some fresh squeezed lemonade and Sobieski vodka.
26728D62-9F4A-4807-8501-5662DDA7F9BE.jpeg

lelik

Lifer
Aug 21, 2019
6GOWi6Kl.jpg

crawdad

Lifer
Jul 19, 2019
Virginia
I went to the shop today hoping they'd have come in, but no such luck. Good?

I was tempted to buy a box blind from Atlantic even though I lack the humidor space and bank account funds to justify such a decision.

I thought it was damn good myself. A lot of times I don’t make it to the last third. I held on to the Fonseca until it was burning my fingertips at the the very end.

Status
Not open for further replies.