lelik

Lifer
Aug 21, 2019
l5ZHNjJ.jpg

odobenus

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 15, 2018
Vermont
Alec & Bradley Gatekeeper. Very nice, and absolutely perfect burn, though not sure it's worth the $$ for me. Interesting now that I look back and see that it has Nic./D.R. filler, because I kept thinking it vacillated between the two as I smoked it. I couldn't decide if it was Nic. or D.R. -- preferred the D.R. side of it. My son said he liked the aroma.
IMG_8090.JPG

Jun 23, 2019
Picked up about 20-25 sticks from SP.com with my last tabacchi order and they arrived today. A small assortment of cigars to sample as we continue to lock down.

I got some Boveda bags somewhere and a lot of empty tupperware. Is there a MacGuyver here who can explain how I can make a makeshift humidor?

Thanks in advance guys.

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
Picked up about 20-25 sticks from SP.com with my last tabacchi order and they arrived today. A small assortment of cigars to sample as we continue to lock down.

I got some Boveda bags somewhere and a lot of empty tupperware. Is there a MacGuyver here who can explain how I can make a makeshift humidor?

Thanks in advance guys.
Open tupperware, add boveda pack, add cigars, close tupperware! I's really that simple

Status
Not open for further replies.