PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

smeigs

Lifer
Jun 26, 2012
Just got back from the store. Smoking a bowl of PS luxury flake in my La Rocca Dolce. Poured a cold jim beam and coke and about to cook up some ground turkey tacos... Black beans, white rice, cilantro, onions, jalapenos from the garden. Topped with some sour cream, cheese and of course the New Mexico tortillas! Enjoy your Friday everyone!

plateauguy

Lifer
Mar 19, 2013
Coalsmoke: my wife informs me that your bread is served on a FireKing "Charm" plate in ruby. Beautiful bread, sir!
We're having nachoes brought home from the Mexican restaurant, served in a trendy aluminum foil bowl, everyone is tired tonight.

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
Tonight for dinner, I had a chocolate whey protein shake and a Sancho Panza Double Maduro. :)

wallace

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 20, 2012
Love me some gumbo!

Tonight we're stuck with tumbled tri-tips on the grill. Poor me! :lol:

agnosticpipe

Lifer
Nov 3, 2013
In the sticks in Mississippi
Gee whiz, I had leftover grilled chicken thighs, leftover lima beans, leftover cornbread, and a Corona with a shot of tequila in it. Oh, and a piece of dark chocolate and some PS Cherry Bonbon in my little BBB cigar smoker pipe. Ta-Da!! :lol:

Jul 15, 2011
I cook all my own meals since my decision to lose all the weight that I did.
Tonight was roasted peppers and mushrooms tossed with some shrimp and lump crab meat, the whole thing smothered in a homemade tomato broth and served over jasmine rice. Desert was fresh grapefruit. Yum!

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
My wife was exhausted from a long week, so declared everyone get your own meal, then hit the couch. Nuked two frozen burritos and covered them with salsa and shredded cheese.

johnnyreb

Lifer
Aug 21, 2014
Got some elk steaks out of the freezer last night defrosting in the frig overnight. Will cook them on the Webber charcoal grill sometime this late afternoon.

drennan

Can't Leave
Mar 30, 2014
Normandy
Confit du canard with roast potatoes, done in the duck fat, with garlic green beans. Followed by a stroll with the mutt down to the woods

jimbo69

Might Stick Around
Jun 21, 2014
Awesome meal ideas guys! Keep em coming. I made sushi tonight - California rolls, fake crab rolls with cucumber and my killer tuna nigiri

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
I've been really hungry for sushi lately ... salmon nigiri in particular.
Thanks for restoking that fire Jimbo. I'll be going out for early lunch tomorrow! :)
The place I like always finishes me off with a Quail egg shot (Uni Shooters) on the house.

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
At one time I might have thought that quad burger looked good. Now? It just looks stoopid. Yes, I have spell check.

lochinvar

Lifer
Oct 22, 2013
Flat Iron crusted with sea salt and smoked black pepper, sauteed Shitake mushrooms and shallots topped with alder smoked salt, green beans with what was left of the shallots and some bacon, and saffron rice. And Rolos for dessert.

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
Damn Charlie ... that made my mouth water. :P
My heart, however, skipped two beats out of fear! LOL

johnnyreb

Lifer
Aug 21, 2014
Had red & green peppers stuffed with deer meat chilli, dirty rice & jalapeño cornbread with a couple of Dos Equis Ambers on the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.