PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
@Ag®o @craig61a now that is white ash, love it. I had a Joya de Nicaragua Antano ones which had the same white ash, was a wonderfull cigar for a bargain.

@danimalia @jttnk now those are awesome cigars, a Trini La Trova is something I would like to try in the future which is not readily available. If my favorite B&M has any Trinidad in stock some chinese guy shows up and buys them all, strange....
I've only got one left from a box I bought in 2017, which were some of the first that came out. All of them have been good but only the more recent ones have been excellent enough to justify the price. So I would recommend them if you have 3-4 years minimum to wait... That's usually a no-go for me... Don't generally have enough money to buy cigars I can't smoke right away! :ROFLMAO:

Now smoking a CLE 25th Anniversary with some Colombian espresso.

20211127_185855.jpg

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Ordered a all steel cigar cutter from Iwan Ries at half price after watching the video on Forums about using it to cut rope pipe tobacco, and then, having finished off the sparkling wine at supper, I ordered a cigar sampler of dog walkers, twelve different brands. So I'll be chiming in on cigars now and then, for a while. The IR sale on cigar cutters is pretty good, 50% off, so priced at $6.50 to $8. I have cheap plastic ones from years ago, but they aren't even that good with cigars. Eventually I'll order some rope pipe tobacco and try making coins.

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
Triple CT Broadleaf (wrapper, binder and filler) goodness in Corona Gorda. This Tatuaje line has been discontinued in 2017 as a regular offering, so it has some decent age on it. Quite smoothed out, not as gritty earth as expected from a CT Broadleaf. Bit off bite on the retrohale which surprised how smooth the smoke was.

View attachment 111670
I haven't had one of those in forever. Kind of bummed to see they're discontinued, and I can't revisit it.. I think I've seen it in some of the samplers, so maybe I can find one if I buy one of those.

Now smoking a La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero chisel with one espresso from Cameroon and another

20211129_191553.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.