Oct 12, 2011
qmxrE4V.jpg

WG3b3eM.jpg
Just the way ya see it...

pantsBoots

Lifer
Jul 21, 2020
Terra Firma
Diamond Crown No 6 Figurado Natural. Very good, but spongey and burned faster than expected (about 1.5 hours). I'm now very experienced with the standard DC line, but need to do a side-by-side with the Ashton Cabinet. The DC blend seemed identical to the Ashton, but I like the wrapper on the Ashton better.

jttnk

Lifer
Dec 22, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
Okay I’m bragging, but not really, these are a gift from my fathers friend to my dad. We’re enjoying them in the glow of eating festival. More eating drinking and smoking than one should be allowed. Hope you all had a wonderful holiday here and abroad. Never a bad time to reflect on our blessings and be grateful for our lives. 408E6718-7E99-47B1-9712-8CC00A6E193D.jpeg
And, yes, it’s a bad ass awesome cigar!

DanWil84

Lifer
Mar 8, 2021
The Netherlands (Europe)
@Ag®o @craig61a now that is white ash, love it. I had a Joya de Nicaragua Antano ones which had the same white ash, was a wonderfull cigar for a bargain.

@danimalia @jttnk now those are awesome cigars, a Trini La Trova is something I would like to try in the future which is not readily available. If my favorite B&M has any Trinidad in stock some chinese guy shows up and buys them all, strange....

Status
Not open for further replies.