weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
BJvWLeF.jpg
with a beer and a shot... ? ?

kwg116

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 21, 2017
I’ve been on a Warped kick for a few months and every cigar has been excellent. I love the fruity, baking spice character of their cigars. I have a bunch of aged Cubans I haven’t touched this entire time. Today I grabbed my only Flor Del Valle and I have to say I’m a little disappointed. It’s a good cigar, but the whole time I’ve been thinking I should have grabbed a Bits of Havana, La Hacienda First Growth or a Los Relatos.

C22D7426-3E54-42C1-AB3A-08CE501BE934.jpeg

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
I’ve been on a Warped kick for a few months and every cigar has been excellent. I love the fruity, baking spice character of their cigars. I have a bunch of aged Cubans I haven’t touched this entire time. Today I grabbed my only Flor Del Valle and I have to say I’m a little disappointed. It’s a good cigar, but the whole time I’ve been thinking I should have grabbed a Bits of Havana, La Hacienda First Growth or a Los Relatos.

View attachment 109684
I really like La Relatos and La Hacienda myself, but haven't tried the First Growth version

No picture but I'm smoking a Rocky Patel Edge Corojo that I snagged at Total Wine. I'm a bigger fan of the Habano/Nicaragua version, but the original is still a solid enough smoke for the price. I was hoping the Total Wine would have the new La Aroma de Cuba since my B&M hasn't had any Ashton brands for a while, but no dice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.