PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Here is the good stuff thanks to a good friend!...
Zb3fsyD.jpg

jttnk

Lifer
Dec 22, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
Welcome in the weekend. Just getting started on an Espinosa Crema. I typically enjoy not peppery, but medIum to full cigars. Mostly for flavor and body, but not strength. Darker, richer, sweeter, maduro, broadleaf, San Andreas, is my flavor.

Lately, I’ve been thinking I should add some lighter Connecticuts to the humidor. Something to mix it up. Only a few minutes into this one, I’m glad I did. Butter, cream, nuts and cedar, just w hats supposed to there.

First 10 minutes, my only gripe is it feels a little to soft or loose. Not boring or too light. Hope it continues to get better. I am really liking Espinosa’s different cigars.

hope your evening is wonderful too!

Apparentl, my cigar is not as tasty as Izzy’s foot!
4089A4B7-15A3-4CBE-9049-13896664542B.jpeg

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
I paired Vegueros Entretiempos with Hibiki on Thursday evening while chatting with a friend after a nice dinner.

Yesterday, I invited a colleague of mine to try smoking a cigar for the first time after work. We both enjoyed this one:

20211022_181010.jpg

Today is my son's birthday, he is constructing his new Lego inside and I am enjoying this beauty outside:

20211023_152308.jpg

Brendan

Lifer
May 16, 2021
Cowra, New South Wales, Australia.
I paired Vegueros Entretiempos with Hibiki on Thursday evening while chatting with a friend after a nice dinner.

Yesterday, I invited a colleague of mine to try smoking a cigar for the first time after work. We both enjoyed this one:

View attachment 104296

Today is my son's birthday, he is constructing his new Lego inside and I am enjoying this beauty outside:

View attachment 104297
Happy Birthday to Javan Junior!
Kids birthdays are always a good time to smoke something special, even better when they build their own Lego and leave you in peace for an hour ?

saltedplug

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
Sad to report the Espinosa from last night completely exploded. Cracked and opened up like a flower. I assume this is not indicative of how most are, hopefully a rare dude. Ruined the experience. Will try again, and maybe a smaller gauge. I don’t think I like the 56, too big. View attachment 104351
I think a cigar exploding in my face would be good reason to avoid that brand for a good long time.

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
Sad to report the Espinosa from last night completely exploded. Cracked and opened up like a flower. I assume this is not indicative of how most are, hopefully a rare dude. Ruined the experience. Will try again, and maybe a smaller gauge. I don’t think I like the 56, too big. View attachment 104351
In my experience, Espinosas are usually well made, but it's so frustrating when you get a dud from any maker.

Now smoking a CLE Signature THT-EKE-03/17, a ridiculously frustrating to say name for a cigar. It features the same Honduran Cameron wrapper as the Aladino Cameroon, but it's several dollars more expensive than the Aladino. JRE/Aladino is run by Julio Eiroa and CLE is run by Julio's boy Christian. Maybe the old man is charging his son a big markup on his wrapper leaf :LOL:

1635050193120.png

Status
Not open for further replies.