PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanWil84

Lifer
Mar 8, 2021
The Netherlands (Europe)
I've got a good B&M and they're usually pretty good about trying to give as many people a shot as possible with limited releases and the like. If they get lanceros, I might really have a shot, since like most B&Ms these days, toros reign supreme and lanceros aren't that popular.
Which is foolish, if you like a blend you'll probably love the lancero. I'll never pass on a lancero from a blend I like. I've got some Oliva V lanceros, I smoked that first, any other V after that was just meh. But donkey dick size is fashion nowadays ?‍♂️

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
Which is foolish, if you like a blend you'll probably love the lancero. I'll never pass on a lancero from a blend I like. I've got some Oliva V lanceros, I smoked that first, any other V after that was just meh. But donkey dick size is fashion nowadays ?‍♂️
I like lanceros quite a bit myself. But I can understand why some people don't like them or are apprehensive about them. Had a Serie V lancero last week, I think. It's a good one, but the other sizes are great too... wish they'd do a lancero for the Melanio line.

Esteban Carreras Chubacabra Hellcat with some espresso from Guatemala.

Attachments

• 20211017_185813.jpg
    20211017_185813.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 3

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Earlier today...
bs9F3xg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.