PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
Smoking a Davidoff Dominicana 2014 that was recommended by a guy at my local shop after expressing my general lack of enthusiasm for most of the Davidoffs I've tried... Lie most Davidoffs, it is well made and attractive and burns very well. Like most Davidpffs in my experience, it is crying out for some sweetness. That said, it's a pretty interesting flavor profile, and I'm curious to see where it goes. Wish they had more size options at the shop than this petit robusto.

IMG_20230311_193424.jpg

jttnk

Lifer
Dec 22, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
Copying @onestrangeone with this one. Today I am celebrating 1 year of sobriety, so I figured why not do it in style. Padron 1926 No. 1 👌

View attachment 208937
Congratulations! That’s an accomplishment. Good on ya, keep on it. I have been blessed to not have that issue, but I know lots of people on the other side like you. I find it inspirational and wish we would teach those life skills to kids in high school.

mtwaller

Lifer
Nov 21, 2018
Atlanta, GA
Congratulations! That’s an accomplishment. Good on ya, keep on it. I have been blessed to not have that issue, but I know lots of people on the other side like you. I find it inspirational and wish we would teach those life skills to kids in high school.
Thank you! I dearly wish I wasn’t an alcoholic and could just drink like a “normal” person, but it just isn’t in the cards. I quit smoking a pack a day cold turkey almost 5 years ago, and now quit drinking, so I guess I’ve got some strong willpower to get things right once in a while. Now my vices are just cigars and an ass load of coffee. Oh, and I just got into tabletop fantasy games and painting miniatures, so it really helps to have something else to focus on when the thought of drinking won’t get out of your head.