PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

NomadOrb

(Nomadorb)
Feb 20, 2020
SoCal
Nica Rustica Connecticut Broadleaf. I haven't had the Charter Oak broadleaf yet, but this nica rustica hits above its weight class.

It might be the best budget CB wrapper out there, especially with about a year's rest on them.

PXL_20230310_152404598.PORTRAIT.jpg

Lumbridge

(Pazuzu93)
Feb 16, 2020
Cascadia, U.S.
Had a delicious dinner of homemade chicken tortilla soup and following it up with a Drew Estate Swamp Rat, paired with a Glen Moray 12 single malt whisky and ice water. The Swamp Rat is a wonderfully mild, sweet, savory, and smoky cigar with a subtle barbecue flavor. I love candela wrappers and Dark Fired Kentucky, and the combination was sublime. An instant favorite!

F

fMf Piper

Had a delicious dinner of homemade chicken tortilla soup and following it up with a Drew Estate Swamp Rat, paired with a Glen Moray 12 single malt whisky and ice water. The Swamp Rat is a wonderfully mild, sweet, savory, and smoky cigar with a subtle barbecue flavor. I love candela wrappers and Dark Fired Kentucky, and the combination was sublime. An instant favorite!
I have had the Drew Estate MUWAT fire cured, both sweet and regular, but never a candela. Defintitely interested in trying candela after what I have read.