PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
Since I am visiting Canada, got a small sampler of Cubans. Cigars in Canada are extremely expensive: Hoping I got a good selection

View attachment 231208
Heh, they're outrageous there if I recall. If you're ever in San Diego, we'll cross the border to Tijuana where the prices are merely obscene 😅 Looks like some good ones. Bolivar Royal Coronas, CoRos, is that a Montecristo #4 up top? Classics. Curious what you think of the Quinteros and Piedras because they're a bit less obscene and I've had some really good cigars with short filler

Heh, they're outrageous there if I recall. If you're ever in San Diego, we'll cross the border to Tijuana where the prices are merely obscene 😅 Looks like some good ones. Bolivar Royal Coronas, CoRos, is that a Montecristo #4 up top? Classics. Curious what you think of the Quinteros and Piedras because they're a bit less obscene and I've had some really good cigars with short filler
Yes … they were obscenely priced, but decided to give it a go. I have only smoked a Romeo Y Julieta so far.

The one in the top is a Monte Christo (No 4 I suppose, but I was just looking at prices and whether the vitola is reasonably sized)

I will keep posting how they go. I loved the Romeo Y Julieta but as always while they are excellent, does not warrant the price