PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

NomadOrb

(Nomadorb)
Feb 20, 2020
SoCal
Lancero? I got some of these and the draw is too tight, I thought it might have been a bad batch from cigar bids, the flavor is excellent. Is that drawing ok for you?
Lancero indeed. I had no issues with the draw or construction in general. Hopefully you just had a bad batch, but I've been smoking these for a couple of years without any issue.

mtwaller

Lifer
Nov 21, 2018
Atlanta, GA
Perdomo 20th Anniversary Maduro. I have an old childhood friend who lives close by and he’s the only person I ever get to smoke cigars with. We always buy 2 of something nice for our next meet up/occasion.

Tomorrow is his birthday, so I dropped by and brought these. Not top shelf, but a bit higher up than my usual. I’m a big Perdomo fan and these were excellent.

117EB77A-7BBF-4CE0-B5DE-C5525B003524.jpeg

Scottishgaucho

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 22, 2020
Buenos Aires Province.
A cheap Argentine Cienfuegos Original along with some cheap Argentine whisky....both very nice I have to say. 👍 All the best, from a tight-fisted Scotsman. 😁

20230122-211949.jpg

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
A cheap Argentine Cienfuegos Original along with some cheap Argentine whisky....both very nice I have to say. 👍 All the best, from a tight-fisted Scotsman. 😁

20230122-211949.jpg
I still want to try those Argentine cigars. Love the name. Cienfuegos, like the Cuban city. 100 fires! Perfect name for a cigar brand. As for being tight, you will find some number of folks here who have experienced that some of the more budget friendly cigars outperform some of the most expensive new and limited edition cigars from La Habana. Like, I'd take a Por Larrañaga Montecarlos over all the Cohibas I've tried.